Saturday, January 31, 2015

My Top 10 First Basemen's in Baseball

I will continue to say I look at defense first in all of my rankings, but first base is a little different. This is an offense first kind of position, but good defense makes a first basemen unique. I will not ignore some of the offensive numbers players had. I will point out that I wanted to put people higher, but injuries and other factors forced me to put them where they are in my list. My former number one first basemen a couple years ago, Prince Fielder, is left completely off my list for missing the entire 2014 season. Enough said, here is my top ten.

Top Ten First Basemen's
1. Miguel Cabrera
2. Adrian Gonzalez
3. Edwin Encarnacion
4. Albert Pujols
5. Freddie Freeman
6. Jose Abreu 
7. Paulie Goldschmidt
8. Anthony Rizzo
9. Joey Votto
10. Adam Laroche

No comments:

Post a Comment